WT1 Reflection

My Written Task 1 came out less than perfect, and I wish I had put more effort into it. I had some problems identyifying the arguments and purposes of the texts in relation of one another. My arguments were all very similar, and I kind of jumped around quite a bit during the writing proccess. However, my paper does follow the basic structure of what is expected, it has an introduction and broad analysis of the texts, moving into arguments and then conclusion. My paper also had a good length, slightly above the average of my classmates, but not too long either. I hope to take what I learn from writing this written task and apply to all my future writing endeavours, but as for this paper, it was kind of a flop to be honest.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gender in advertising

Bias in Journalism